General: Animals use urine to communicate in the wild. When they repeatedly smell a predator's odor, animals conclude it's a dangerous place and choose instead to move elsewhere. Deer Ban Deer Repellent Granules create the illusion that coyotes are present in your lawn or garden, so deer won't invade your lawn and garden.
Application Directions and Use Restrictions
This product is not for direct application to plants intended for human consumption (i.e. food plants). Apply only to the perimeter of where food plants are grown to create a repellent barrier. Do not open capsules or disperse contents directly onto plants intended for food use.
- Disperse one capsule every 10 to 20 feet around your garden or flowerbed perimeter, ensuring there is a capsule on every outside corner.
- Do not open capsules or disperse contents directly onto ground.
- One capsule application lasts 30-90 Days.
Replace capsules as needed.
Storage and Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Container Handling: If empty: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Use Deer Ban Deer Repellent Granules to repel deer.
- Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing,
- Take off contaminated clothing,
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
Caution: Harmful if absorbed through skin and swallowed. Avoid contact with mouth, skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, or chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
For terrestrial uses: To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.